Connect with ColinOr
Backed by some of the US and Europe’s top investors, JD&Co is partnered with a super exciting, high-growth, direct-to-consumer healthtech startup who are redefining their category, and are looking to hire an exceptional and driven Head/VP of Product to help the business through continued acceleration and expansion both in the UK and internationally.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Product leader to join their London HQ, develop an ambitious and exciting product roadmap and work closely with the wider business to ensure its delivery. You will lead teams across Product, Design and Engineering, working collaboratively to overcome challenges and meet the business and product objectives.
To do this, you will combine deep digital and offline product knowledge, with a laser-sharp focus on customer experience to deliver seamless solutions within an agile environment.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to determine the overall strategy and then develop and execute on an ambitious and deliverable product roadmap
- Develop close working relationships with the commercial and growth teams to help bring new and innovative products to market
- Apply strong commercial insight and rigour to the product development process, ensuring efficiency and quality through lean and agile methods
- Introduce new and inventive ways to provide customers with both the products they want and the products they don’t yet know they need
- Embrace and champion a culture of healthy change
- Ensure all products have gone through rigorous and robust A/B testing and prototyping processes
- Build a function that manages customer feedback and insights in order to continually improve products and features
- A track record in supporting high-growth, eCommerce/D2C start-ups scale and mature their product portfolio and capabilities, ideally across physical and digital
- Bring a depth of experience working with digital consumer products, apps and consumer websites across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Strong leader, a people person that can win the hearts and minds of people across multi-functional teams, in particular Product, Engineering and Design
- Proven experience of defining business-wide product strategy and end-to-end product roadmap design and delivery
- Data-driven and understand the importance of measuring product performance from a wider commercial perspective
- An exceptional communicator and can build strong relationships and influence at all levels across the business
- A doer, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to solve problems effectively and at pace
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. We know that people have been heavily affected by the economic effects of Covid, however, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treats each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.