Connect with KellyOr
We’re looking for a heavy hitting VP Operations that thrives on a challenge and is excited by the opportunity to build something iconic, that will disrupt an industry, and people’s lives.
We’ve partnered with a truly innovative e-commerce platform who are in hyper-growth having recently secured substantial funding from top tech VC’s.
As a critical member of their newly formed senior leadership team and working directly with the Founders, you will be instrumental in taking the business to the next stage in their journey. As VP Operations, you will build, lead and coach a high performing cross-functional team and be tasked with creating and implementing the robust tools, systems and processes to deliver outstanding quality and futureproof the business for scale.
- Develop and implement robust manufacturing, logistics and distribution processes, strategies, and objectives to deliver stellar products to customers
- Translate complex business strategy and operations into a simple, compelling vision to focus the team on a unified goal
- Own operational budget and deliver operational KPI’s, focusing on service metrics, quality, and gross margin and resource planning
- Drive a continuous improvement culture, proactively improving, innovating and developing lean operational processes and systems
- Build, coach and lead a high performing cross-functional team capable of achieving world-class results
- Successful background in food manufacturing and supply chain in a fast moving, challenger branded FMCG environment
- Seasoned operator and strong inspirational leader, 100% customer and results focused and happiest when you’re ‘getting stuff done’
- Experience in managing high performing teams in challenging and high pace environments, and ideally exposure within a larger organisation where you have learned best practice
- Strategic problem solver – always looking for improvements in operational efficiencies, taking pride in both the big and little wins
- Analytical and data-driven; you love to back up your decisions with hard facts, stats and numbers – it’s all in the detail
- Collaborative with boundless positive energy, you thrive in a mission-driven, customer-centric culture
If this sounds like you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please drop me a note via LinkedIn or here at [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!