Connect with SimonOr
JD&Co are looking for highly experienced, multifaceted, senior marketing leader with an agile, iterative mindset and a strong track record of building dynamic consumer-facing brands across Europe.
Passionate about bring modern marketing expertise, data and digital insights, you will be capable of not only challenging the status quo but inspiring those around you to be part of the journey. Ideally, you’ll have worked in both big, complex global corporate environments and fast moving startup/scaleups and know how to bring the best of both into a new role.
Our client is a global tech-fuelled business with offices around the world. They are looking take their dynamic portfolio of consumer brands to the next level, building them into household names, standing front and centre of their sectors and deepening their relationships with consumers.
- Build and execute an agile, targeted, comprehensive, and ambitious multi-channel marketing strategy for Europe, which will accelerate customer growth and adoption across all markets, creating an engaged, loyal customer base
- Work collaboratively with other teams, share detailed planning and reporting, support product development, championing the customer and driving delivery
- Identify and grow the marketing team as required, creating business cases for new roles and future investment
- Define KPIs and ensure they are communicated effectively across the immediate and wider team to guarantee seamless success
- Attend and champion relevant industry events to raise the profile of the business and maintain a current view on the market
- Develop and deliver a B2B strategy to help reinforce our credentials as an innovate and industry leading business
- Track record of building distinctive and disruptive consumer brands an international scale, creating and managing an annual marketing budget
- Worked across the full breadth of online marketing sales funnel including brand and campaign development, management, and customer acquisition
- Passionate and comfortable with all digital marketing channels tools from social media to SERPs – and knowing instinctively which ones are right for the job
- Exemplary communicative and interpersonal skills, able to present clearly and succinctly whilst building rapport
- Experience leading B2B marketing and corporate communications
- Able to own and continuously improve depth and breadth of customer developer community and manage the corporate engagement with the community
- Prepared to work hands-on as well as strategically
- Experience interfacing with external agencies and partners
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management, marketing and product management
- We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. We know that the marketing community has been heavily by the economic effects of Covid, however, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we have outlined above.
- We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
- JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.