We are a tribe of people-lovers with a thirst for knowledge and a keen AI (get it?) on the future. We are looking to meet great people with previous exposure within executive search, recruitment or client management who are keen to develop their skills and career within a tight knit team and play a key role in delivering greatness for their amazing clients.
So, what does JD&Co. do? Leaders in Executive Search and People consultancy, we work with some of the most exciting, growing tech and digital businesses in the UK – working on diverse projects, hiring their senior people and leaders and helping them to develop and grow. We do things differently to other recruitment businesses – there is no business development, this isn’t a “sales” environment and there are no KPIs; the culture is all about value add, collaboration and honesty – with each other and with our clients.
You will work across a wide variety of projects, managing candidates and playing a core role in project teams to support and deliver. You will contribute across exclusive executive search and consulting projects as well as owning contingent or exclusive non-retained roles. You will be providing support and guidance to start-ups and ambitious tech and digital companies as they grow and scale, through attracting, hiring and developing the very best talent in the industry.
- End-to-end management of contingent client projects, from initial brief through to successful completion, ensuring efficient delivery and timelines met throughout
- Support and assist on big Exec search projects
- Work closely with each project team to deliver on effective research and Mapping Strategies
- Build and maintain up-to-date candidate longlists in partnership with your Project team
- Conduct and oversee talent mapping and research to identify the competitive landscape and key target individuals
- Build and manage your own talent pools and networks for future Executive level needs
- Consistent, excellent candidate management, ensuring expectations are successfully managed and feedback provided thoughtfully and efficiently
- Manage the offer and negotiation process
- Provide a world class candidate and client experience, building long term relationships and a network of brand advocates
- Assist delivery of detailed project updates to clients including valuable analytics and market insights
- Continual research and knowledge of news and updates within the tech ecosystem
- Support in the construction of client proposals where needed
- Be an expert sourcer, aiding your project team on each search to ensure sourcing excellence and efficiency
Your manager will work with you to create a bespoke development plan – something that fits and feels exactly right for the next 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years! We will support you to be your best, and there are tons of opportunities within the team to learn, get great training and explore areas of interest – be it social media marketing, HR, content – or baking!
Something About You:
We would love to hear from you if you have great experience already within executive search, recruitment or client management, and you are keen to develop your skills and career within a tight knit team. You’ll need to thrive in fun, fast paced and professional environment & whilst juggling various priorities and projects, you can still maintain an incredibly high standard of work. Fast thinking, creative and full of positive energy, you also need to be passionate about excellent customer service. EQ is important in this role so if you can read people quickly and empathy comes naturally to you, you are likely to excel. Lastly, it’s important to have a natural interest in technology/digital!
If you are looking to further develop your career in recruitment / search & selection and be involved with some amazing organisational growth stories, then send your CV over and we’ll go from there!