We are one of the leading executive search and people consulting businesses in Europe based in Berkshire and London but working on projects around the globe. We are on a mission to redefine and change the way companies think about talent and people and we work with the founders and leadership teams of those businesses so you will make an impact at the very top of those organisations.
You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and are also extremely supportive and collaborative.
As a Talent Associate, you will work across a wide variety of projects, managing candidates and playing a core role in project teams to support and deliver. You will contribute significantly across exclusive executive search and consulting projects, as well as owning contingent or exclusive un-retained roles end-to-end. You will provide support and guidance to start-ups and ambitious tech and digital companies as they grow and scale through attracting, hiring and developing the very best talent in the industry.
- End-to-end management of contingent client projects, from initial brief through to successful completion, ensuring efficient delivery and timelines met throughout, as well as support and assist on Exec search projects
- Work closely with each project team to deliver on effective research and mapping strategies
- Build and maintain up-to-date Invenias longlists in partnership with your Project team
- Conduct and oversee talent mapping and research to identify the competitive landscape and key target individuals
- Be an expert sourcer, aiding your project team on each search to ensure sourcing excellence and efficiency
- Consistent, excellent candidate management, ensuring expectations are successfully managed and feedback provided thoughtfully and efficiently
- Define the candidate value proposition, managing candidate outreach and engagement on the projects you are leading
- Provide a world-class candidate and client experience, building long term relationships and a network of brand advocates
- Assist delivery of detailed project updates to clients including valuable analytics and market insights
- Continual research and knowledge of news and updates within the tech ecosystem
Something about you
You may have some previous experience within executive search, recruitment or client management, and you are keen to develop your skills and career within a tight knit team, and work with the best in Tech. Not one for corporate environments, you thrive in fun, fast paced and agile teams and love juggling various priorities and projects all at once. You are fast thinking, creative and full of positive energy, always committed to excellent service.