Connect with KhushanaOr
We are partnered with an impressive & innovative global player in data intelligence, with a growing international footprint and an impressive customer portfolio of some of the best-known businesses around the world.
This ambitious technology organisation is entering an exciting period of accelerated global expansion and to support that growth is looking for a Senior Talent Attraction Manager. With a passion for delivery, you will take ownership across global Talent Acquisition, leading and mentoring a high performing team and driving multiple hiring projects simultaneously. You will expertly partner with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure they attract, hire and retain world class talent, in line with their ambitious targets whilst embodying their strong values-based culture. This is a hugely exciting role for an experienced hands on Recruiter looking to progress their career in this very exciting & forward thinking business blazing a trail in the data intelligence space.
- Lead a busy & highly engaged Global Talent Attraction Team
- Manage all talent acquisition activity and projects, either directly or through the team, across all geographical locations and in line with the company’s values helping this organisation to be an employer of choice in their main markets
- Be responsible for owning or overseeing key vacancies within the business
- Develop, promote and protect the employer brand throughout the entire talent attraction process, to create innovative employer brand strategies and ensuring consistency in material and messaging
- Partner with Key Business Units to establish robust hiring strategies in key hiring locations and for key strategic roles
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders on employment matters, advising on trends, plans, and policies and providing market feedback gathered through specific campaigns
- Manage contractual relationships with external vendors and partners
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and practices
- Proven experience hiring for a global company in growth mode
- Effective Team Leadership skills
- Effective communication with senior stakeholders
- Significant experience of leading and executing global, multi-functional and multi-level hiring strategies with a big focus on candidate experience
- Proven experience effectively managing significant volumes of vacancies (up to 100 live roles) across functions, either directly or through the team & working closely with relevant stakeholders
- Proactive financial and workload management, and commercially perceptive aligning business objectives with the best talent strategy
- Experience from a range of environments, including global locations
- Accomplished at mentoring and coaching at management level, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong and productive relationships with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Passionate about nurturing a highly engaged, ambitious and positive workplace culture and environment
- Hard-working, proactive and energetic yet judicious with how to best leverage time and resources for a successful outcome
- Ability to work with some level of ambiguity and autonomous decision making and an effective communicator and collaborator
- Global citizen, with a breadth of experience working across international/remote teams, across various time zones
If you thrive in results focused environments in global orgs, we would love to hear from you. Due to the international nature/remit of this role, this position can be based in either Kuala Lumpur or Chester. To arrange a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please contact [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!