We are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Senior People Partner with experience within high growth, digital environments, to support the Technology client group across this phenomenally successful B2B software business.
This is a pivotal role, acting as a strategic advisor to the CPO, CTO and the wider senior leadership team on all things people. As Senior People Partner you will have a unique opportunity to make a tangible impact and build a robust infrastructure for the company’s continued global growth and success.
- Develop trusted and long term relationships across business leaders both within and beyond the Technology group
- Act as an integral member of the management team and provide strategic input on the People agenda
- Coach leaders to attract, retain and engage top talent, becoming a subject matter expert on performance management and delivering innovative rewards and recognition strategies whilst taking ownership of comp and benefits
- Identify and deliver change management initiatives critical to business success
- Guide leaders on ER matters with a focus on performance, engagement and retention, using a perfect balance of coaching, challenge and support
- Deliver on business-critical people related projects including the roll out of key strategic company-wide initiatives
- Able to provide leadership, clarity, and purpose bringing people on the journey, building trust and driving effective cooperation
- Able to operate at Exec level, influencing the rationale for the evolution of our People team and managing highly demanding stakeholders. Armed with a coaching mindset, particularly when leading others
- Capacity to drive change in a rapidly changing, complex and global environment with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Able to partner and establish strong relationships across multiple cultures, functions and locations
- Resilience and conviction to persist in driving the development of the Talent function and delivering projects to completion, despite challenges
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please get in touch – [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!