Connect with NatalieOr
We’re partnered with an incredibly moving and mission driven organisation whose purpose is to change the way people talk, feel and think about mental health. They are currently leading a movement against suicide and through their campaigns and engagement, they are driving momentum towards the normalisation of talking about your feelings and in doing so saving lives.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join this charity to support them on their huge growth trajectory. Being responsible for day-to-day operational duties and delivering on some key projects within the business. You will be the “go to” person for the business, keeping all wheels in motion and ensuring that priorities are set, and deadlines are met.
- Creating and delivering all organisational priorities and projects with the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that they are delivered as per the project plan and updating accordingly
- Agile project management, running internal and external operations cross-functionally, ensuring great working relationships and successful project delivery across key disciplines
- Growing the Operations team through recruitment of project & account managers, effectively training and coaching them to deliver on internal and external projects
- Budgeting and resource management, creating new project charters for the new calendar year to be presented to the SLT
- Implementing, coaching and supporting the business with the new version of Agile, ensuring everyone in the organisation is singing to the same hymn sheet
- Managing a team of project and account managers (once hired), finance manager, and office manager
- You are a leader with excellent operational capabilities, and are already in a Senior Operations Manager role
- Fantastic leadership skills with the ability to manage up as well as down, cross-departmentally
- Extensive experience navigating priorities and are adaptable to the business needs, ensuring all decisions are delivered for the business’ priorities and not departmental priorities
- Passionate about all thing’s operations, a keen ‘get-up and go’ individual who can deliver key projects in a timely manner
- Experience managing budgets and managing finance operations with a knowledge for money-in and money-out
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the movement, and who is driven, ambitious and willing to work hard to build and grow this successful charity. If this sounds like you, please get in touch… [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!