Connect with GeorgieOr
Hi there, nice to meet you. We are the JDers, a tribe of People-lovers with a thirst for knowledge and a keen AI (get it?) on the future. We are on the lookout for the bright stars of tomorrow to join our growing team and play a key role in delivering greatness for our amazing clients.
So, what do we do? JD&Co are one of Europe’s leading, specialist executive search and advisory firms, building and nurturing the boards and leadership teams for some of today’s best and brightest global tech brands, disruptive start-ups, scale-ups and innovative transformational companies. We do things differently – there is no business development, we aren’t a “sales” environment and we have no KPIs; our culture is all about value add, collaboration and honesty – with each other and with our clients.
As a vital member of our Research and Insights team, the Research and Insights Associate will play a key role in the business, providing relevant and timely research, insights and project support to our Talent Partners and clients. You will be involved in the entire search process from creating beautiful client-facing documents, to conducting thoughtful quantitative and qualitative research into the market context and extensive micro research to find and engage with top Talent, ensuring alignment with project briefs. Working closely with the Talent Partners, you will become the owner of the projects you are working on, providing valuable support to the project team, ensuring we are on track to meet our clients’ high expectations, whilst maintaining our unique sources of differentiation in a constantly evolving market.
You’ll be extremely comfortable with data analysis, show a high level of initiative, work happily in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, and respond to tasks with timely and decisive actions, all whilst having the reactiveness and flexibility to immerse yourself in other searches and projects when needed. You will be used to absorbing and reordering knowledge like a pro, obsessed with quality and be curious to always learn more and stay ahead of the curve!
Of course, you will get lots of training and support and learn all about our amazing clients – once you’re all trained up, you will…
- Avidly research the latest market and industry trends, keen so share your findings with the wider team
- Support projects with the creation of key documents, including target company lists, job specs, scorecards and adverts
- Source, map and engage with high profile, senior talent, using professional networks, marketing strategies and the latest technology packages
- Work closely with the Talent Partners to establish a comprehensive search strategy that will leave no stone unturned
- Be the driving force behind your very own projects, ensuring your squad of experts delivers exceptional service to our clients, and that we stay on track every step of the way
- Help to build a best-in-class Research and Insights function, ensuring all of our tools, processes and systems are meeting our high expectations
- Be a diary ninja, arranging meetings, coordinating the team and our clients to ensure every process is smooth and orderly
- Be eager to get involved in data analysis projects to extract relevant and timely insights to the wider team
- Ensure our internal database and talent pools are kept up-to-date
- Have a keen interest in the tech, digital and start-up eco-system, through continuous research into relevant industry events, news articles and press releases
- Be reactive and flexible whilst working across various projects, delivering on ad-hoc tasks as they arise
- Thrive in a fun but professional environment, to support best practice and maintain a high standard
In return, we hope you will sponge up all of the knowledge around you and learn a lot! We will work with you to create a bespoke development plan – something that fits and feels exactly right for you. We want to support you to be your best and there are tons of opportunities within the team to learn, get great training and explore areas of interest – be it social media marketing, HR, content as well as entrepreneurship.
Location: Our office is in Ascot but this role can be done on either a hybrid or remote basis, depending upon the candidate.
Something about you
If you are naturally inquisitive, committed to self-development and always want to be a better version of yourself, then look no further.
We are looking for someone that is ambitious, has relevant experience in a fast-paced Executive Search/recruitment environment focusing over quality rather than quantity. You’re naturally at home with data analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, and are comfortable with intermediate Excel skills and keen to progress to expert (which we will, of course, support). Full of positive energy, you’re solutions-focused, have a meticulous eye for detail and love to bring organisation to a busy environment – and of course loves to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the market!
To apply send us your CV and tell us why you’d love to join us.
We can’t wait to meet you!