We are excited to partner with a hugely successful B2C technology platform who have experienced phenomenal international growth and scale. To support this rapid expansion they are looking for a highly strategic yet executional Regional General Manager with exceptional, operational leadership experience. You will play a critical role in guiding the business through their next stage of growth and success, driving all revenue generating activity and leading a high performing, cross-functional team across the UK & EMEA, ultimately securing their place as a global leader.
As Regional General Manager you will take leadership of several global markets and build an internal infrastructure to sustain rapid growth and transformation. You will have ultimate ownership of all operations, managing and developing a dynamic team of 60 across 5 European locations, and managing all aspects of the customer lifecycle. You are highly strategic, able to identify new opportunities and initiatives, whilst at the same time being 100% focused on execution, delivery and the bottom line.
You will come armed with an in-depth knowledge of customer-centric operating models, extensive experience in a complex, global environment and a demonstrable track record of outstanding performance. To excel in this role you will embrace the practical demands of a growing business and thrive on the ever-changing and dynamic nature of start-up.
- Work together with the ExCo to define and deliver the international business growth strategy
- Own full P&L and KPI targets, whilst managing day-to-day execution
- Engineer and implement improved operational systems company-wide to ensure efficiency
- Implement lean processes, infrastructure and effective leadership practices to bolster continual growth and expansion
- Define key metrics and develop project plans to achieve goals, and assess performance, identifying areas that require urgent attention
- Anticipate operational needs and identify growth opportunities. Take the lead shepherding special projects and key initiatives
- Continually refine business model using a data-driven approach to gauge impact, monitor performance metrics and create efficiencies
- Champion and facilitate cross-functional and multi-geography collaboration, aligning business objectives with local needs
- Be an externally- facing brand advocate, owning the vision and communicating to consumers regularly
- Internally drive customer-centric behaviour and processes to support sustainability and continuous improvement
- As well as having an impact at a senior level, you will also need to be down to earth, practical and 100% focused on execution
- Significant senior and operational experience in fast-paced tech/product environment
- Experience leading international growth initiatives and ownership across multiple business units with full P&L responsibility
- Experience leading, coaching and developing cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- Experience in strategy formation and delivery, partnered with strong critical thinking and organisational skills
- Commercially focused and results-oriented with a high attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills, across all levels and geographies, ideally with government/regulatory experience
- You are proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment
This is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader to bring their operational excellence into an agile, high growth startup environment.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!