Connect with BradOr
A London based company partnered with an industry leading, passionate and ethical tech business are seeking a Product Manager to join their expanding team in Central London. You will be focused on supporting the continued growth of the business by driving forward a portfolio of innovative digital and subscription-based products for a large community of customers.
You will sit within a small, talented and friendly team, collaborating closely with cross-functional stakeholders and other Product owners to discover improvement opportunities and define robust strategic roadmaps to deliver new platform features.
- Define, communicate and deliver roadmaps and strategy
- Identify opportunities through customer interviews and analysis to provide an exceptional customer experience throughout their journey
- Pro-actively collaborate across product, marketing, engineering and data functions using Agile ways of working to help generate innovative product ideas and deliver existing projects and programmes within budget and timescales
- Create clear hypotheses for research; establish the baseline, expected impact and communicate the how to deliver it
- Manage the complete lifecycle from conception through to launch
- Validate and refine data collected through user research sessions to help identify problems and scope out and deliver projects that provide solutions to them
- Build and run experiments that leave room for creativity and innovation, looking for ways to expand addressable market intel while measuring the success of the offering
- Prioritise and work through a backlog of validated improvements with your scrum team
- Experienced in managing and delivering product improvements and features in line with strategic roadmap objectives
- Proven track record in the delivery of successful, innovative new features in a fast paced, digital first business
- Willing to learn about our customers and their problems, constantly having the desire to improve our solutions
- Hands on experience and are highly motivated to tackle difficult problems with great solutions, effectively managing an idea through to completion
- Strategic, focused and driven with the ability to be a self-starter and prioritise key objectives
- Organised and collaborative, with strong communication skills who can successfully liaise with various stakeholders and departments
- Track record of working in a fast-pace, Agile and dynamic environment, with experience working directly with developers in scrum teams
- Experience developing a multi ecommerce platform, with an understanding of subscription business models
To arrange a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please contact [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!