Connect with KellyOr
Are you a creative and ambitious HR Business Partner with a passion for delivery? If you thrive in a challenging, delivery driven, fast-paced environment, this is the career role for you. You will have a huge impact on our growth, managing and delivering key global HR projects.
It’s essential that you share the energy and commitment that drives our business with a clear understanding of our product, values and proposition. Call it having a passion for our brand!
This highly successful VC backed B2B technology startup has scaled to over 200 people globally, with some very exciting continued expansion plans ahead. We’re looking for a People Partner to support the Technology client group across the business, playing a pivotal role and as a strategic advisor to the Chief People Officer, CTO and the wider leadership team on all things people related, to make sure the business takes the right decisions, at the right time, in the right way.
- Develop and manage relationships with business leaders, including C-level executives, VP’s and Directors
- Execute the delivery of the HR plan for the business, ensuring consistency within office aligned to our global goals
- Provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions and plans, acting as an integral member of each group’s management team
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management,engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity
- Support and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments and succession planning meetings
- Provide expert input to business leaders as well as the HR team in terms of EU employment legislation, policies and practices
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training and development programs
- Deliver on business-critical HR related projects including the roll out of key strategic projects (key systems roll outs, acquisition of new companies)
- Proven HR business partnering experience in a high growth tech/digital startup or SME, ideally having worked closely with technology functions and leadership teams
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of commercial HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee engagement; A completer finisher – must get the job done
- Proven knowledge and practical application of HR practices and employment laws
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment and comfortable thinking outside of the box
- Coaching and mentoring experience at management level
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or similar
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!