We’re partnering with a highly creative and innovative ecommerce start-up, to look for an exceptional Paid Social and Search Manager. You will manage all Paid activity, working to maximise efficiency and develop long term value. You will own the entire customer retention branch of marketing and as well as strongly influencing the wider customer acquisition.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Media and working in partnership with the Senior Management Team, you will also explore new and innovative ways to drive profitable site traffic, brand loyalty and customer lifetime value.
With a hawk eye for detail, data and analytical mindset, you will be hands on in your approach to drive and influence business decisions; managing and executing the overall Paid Social, Search and Retention strategy to optimise the current offering and drive revenue growth.
• Developing paid retention strategy to increase the volume and frequency of returning customers through an integrated DR and Brand strategy.
• Working with the social and CRM team to maintain a holistic and creative approach to customer retention
• Supporting strategy creation and implementation of occasion focused campaigns
• Ongoing monitoring, analysing, management and optimisation of paid social and search activity
• Deep dive analysis of business data, channel ROI and KPI forecasting
• Management of owned audiences and product catalogues
• Delivery of monthly reports to the board directors
• Supporting other teams and proactively contributing to the overall growth plan of the company
• You have strong experience in paid marketing with a strong e-commerce and DR focus
• You are confident with GA, Facebook Business Manager, Adwords and Excel
• Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable tactics and strategies
• In tune with the latest marketing, social and cultural trends
• Entrepreneurial spirit and facility for creative problem solving
This will be a career excelling role for the successful candidate with huge opportunity to grow and as the company scales. Please get in touch with [email protected] to find out more.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!