Hi there, nice to meet you. We are the JDers, a tribe of People-lovers with a thirst for knowledge and a keen AI (get it?) on the future. We are on the lookout for the bright stars of tomorrow to join our growing team and play a key role in delivering greatness for our amazing clients.
So, what do we do? JD&Co are leaders in Executive Search and People consultancy, working with some of the most exciting, growing tech and digital businesses in the UK – and beyond! – working on diverse projects, hiring their senior people and leaders and helping them to develop and grow. We do things differently to other recruitment businesses – there is no business development, we aren’t a “sales” environment and we have no KPIs; our culture is all about value add, collaboration and honesty – with each other and with our clients.
As a talent Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in the business, providing project support to our Talent Partners and clients. You’ll be involved from the start – we need you to be happy to show a high level of initiative, work happily in dynamic & fast-moving environment, and learn to respond with timely and decisive actions.
You will become the owner of projects you are working on but have the reactiveness and flexibility to immerse yourself in other searches and projects when needed. You will be intimately involved in the entire search process from beginning to end, from conducting extensive research to finding and engaging top Talent. Don’t worry if this sounds challenging – the JD team will be supporting you from Day 1 to train and help you to launch your career, but more on that later…
Of course, your first few weeks will be all about training and getting to know our business, processes and clients – we don’t expect you to come in an expert at any of these things – you just need to be enthusiastic, keen to learn & excited to be here! However, once you’re all trained up, you will be…
- The driving force behind your very own projects, ensuring your squad of experts delivers exceptional service to our client, and that all our bases are covered every step of the way
- All about research, research, research; we will be relying on you to stay ahead of the curve in terms of market insights and knowledge
- Sourcing, mapping and name ID using the latest technology packages, marketing strategies and the professional use of social networks
- A diary ninja: arranging meetings, coordinating the team and our clients to ensure every process is smooth and orderly
- Confident assisting our Talent Partners and Associates with screening calls to map and assess potential candidates, building a detailed picture of their career history, motivations and expectations
- Deeply knowledgeable about the tech, digital and start-up eco-system, through continuous research into relevant industry events, news articles and press releases, and feeding through relevant information to our Partners
In return, we hope you will sponge up all of the knowledge around you and learn a lot! We will work with you to create a bespoke development plan – something that fits and feels exactly right for the next 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years! We want to support you to be your best, even if you don’t know what that looks like at the moment, and there are tons of opportunities within the team to learn, get great training and explore areas of interest – be it social media marketing, HR, content – or baking!
Something About You:
We’d love to hear from recent graduates with bags of energy and a meticulous eye for detail. We’re also happy to consider you if you are 2-3 years into your first role post school/college, are ambitious for your next role & have relevant experience in a busy, office based position. You probably studied something essay- based at University, and are used to absorbing and re-ordering knowledge like a pro.
We don’t ask for any particular experience – it would be ideal if you had a natural interest in Tech & we enjoy beautifully written emails, high levels of engagement and of course, that magical JDer spark! If you are looking for a career springboard which could take you in any number of directions, then look no further.
We hope you get in touch, we can’t wait to meet you!