Are you an experienced HR Director with a passion for people? Do you thrive in challenging, delivery driven environments where you have the opportunity to deliver ambitious people agendas at pace? Working as a critical part of the global leadership team, this role is strategic – a “big impact” opportunity – with a focus on integrating a strong culture and supporting business growth.
We’re looking for a dynamic, senior HR leader to design, develop and implement positive people initiatives that create a unique, forward thinking and purposeful culture with the UK part of this fast growing, global technology business. You’ll manage a small team and work directly under and with wider global senior leaders. Experience in both high growth/high change environments and more corporate organisations would be a plus with a broad platform of strategic HR skills including talent (acquisition/retention/diversity), culture, reward, development, performance & employee relations.
- Creating & integrating a unique culture within the company
- Ensure that the people agenda has a strategic plan that compliments the broader business objectives over the short medium and long term
- Support the implementation of appropriate HR solutions aligned with international business direction and implement global/standardised HR processes at the local level
- Deliver robust talent management and development initiatives to ensure key talent acquisition, development, succession planning, career management and performance management
- Reward – develop and track reward to attract and retain talent. Monitor & manage local reward and non-monetary recognition strategies to ensure a focus on the key business success drivers and appropriate business behaviours. Working with the Executive and the HR team to process the annual compensation and benefits review process
- Learning and development; partnering with the Executive Team to identify development initiatives and working with the HR team regarding sourcing and implementation of appropriate training and development initiatives
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching to Executives and Managers to support leadership development, business decision-making, people management, problem solving and performance management
- Help shape and influence employee communication to ensure engagement and clarity
- Continually assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programmes and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Lead and develop an HR Team so that it is a professional, high performing, client-focused HR team
- You are an established People leader with proven and measured success within tech/digital brands
- You are comfortable working within growing businesses but also have the experience & know-how to navigate a corporate, matrix environment and can influence change effectively in both instances
- At least 10 years experience in HR including HR Business Partner client facing roles
- Demonstrable experience in Employee Relations with excellent knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong project management skills & experience of using data/analytics to support business organisational effectiveness
- You are driven and curious with an appetite for creating outstanding company culture and nurturing healthy employee growth
- You’re methodical with an eye for detail; problem-solving is your main driver
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build trusting relationships across the business and specifically with the rest of the Exec, the leadership team and your direct reports
- You are a life-long learner with a love for paying it forwards; teaching and coaching are your passions and you find fulfilment in nurturing an ambitious and self-sufficient team as well as providing excellent, balanced advise to senior leaders
If this sounds like you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please get in touch via LinkedIn, or email [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!