Connect with SimonOr
JD&Co are looking for an experienced, multifaceted, senior leader with strong experience in consumer marketing and business leadership within the sports betting and online gambling sectors.
Ideally, you’ll have worked in both big, complex global corporate environments and fast moving startup/scaleups and know how to bring the best of both into a new role.
Our client is a global tech-fuelled business with offices around the world. They are looking for a UK Audience Leader who will build and lead the UK unit strategy, taking their dynamic portfolio of consumer brands to the next level, building them into household names, standing front and centre of their sectors and deepening their relationships with consumers.
- Build and execute the business unit strategies based on company’s strategy
- Manage the UK P&L, understand an income statement, develop and tune strategy, and execute business decisions that minimize risk while increasing profit.
- Identify, develop, and drive new growth opportunities across markets and channels
- Coach, train and mentoring a multi-discipline team; motivating and supporting them to ensure they can play their role and be effective in the general growth of the company
- Analyse and explore market trends, identifying new opportunities in UK
- Coordinate with other heads of departments, integrating objectives and ideas for organizational growth
- Work collaboratively with other regional, share detailed planning and reporting, support product development, championing the customer and driving delivery
- Define KPIs and ensure they are communicated effectively across the immediate and wider team to guarantee seamless success
- Attend and champion relevant industry events to raise the profile of the business and maintain a current view on the market
- 10 years of online marketing experience, including significant experience within the igaming / online gambling / casino sector
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- You are customer-centric and can identify and meet customer needs
- You have experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Previous experience heading a business unit
- Experience in managing a significant P&L
- Experience in building and managing global teams
We appreciate it’s a tricky time to navigate your career and it’s important for us to be authentic about the opportunities we share here. We know that many people have been heavily by the economic effects of COVID, however, please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we have outlined above.
We are expecting an exceptionally high volume of applications; sadly, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to each individual applicant. Thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates.