Be part of something special. We are partnered with a VC backed, leading marketplace that has scaled to over 100 people in London, Paris and New York, and has some very exciting continued expansion plans ahead. To help them as they grow, they need a creative and tenacious Head of Talent, with a passion for delivery, to join their London team and take the lead on all things Talent.
You will be their hiring ambassador; responsible for finding and attracting world class hires to join their mission, as well as running strategic initiatives to enhance their referral scheme, host events and educate hiring managers to create a world-class candidate experience.
- Own the end to end recruitment process from initial candidate contact, through to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience throughout
- Own the delivery and execution of all current priorities as the business scales, developing and executing tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating a strong candidate pipeline to meet overall recruiting goals
- Coach hiring managers to ensure regular reporting metrics are in place, ensuring there is a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity
- Provide input to the development and deployment of a compelling employment brand through multiple channels, playing a key part in sharing their story, growing a community of people who also want to be part of their journey
- Proven experience hiring for a high growth tech/digital startup or SME, ideally having worked closely with all functions and leadership teams
- The ability to develop and execute global, multi-functional and multi-level hiring strategies whilst understanding the demands of a growing technology business
- Experience of crafting and applying rigorous recruitment processes from the ground up; acknowledging the importance of best practice processes and providing the foundations for a business that is growing and scaling internationally
- Accomplished at mentoring and coaching at management level, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong and productive relationships with people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Passionate about creating a highly engaged, ambitious and positive workplace culture and environment
- Commercially perceptive; you can easily identify and align business objectives with the best talent strategy Hard working, committed and energetic yet judicious with how to best leverage time and resources for a successful outcome
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of something truly special, playing an integral part in the next growth phase of this business and making a huge impact on one of the hottest startups in London. If you thrive working in a fast paced, disruptive and innovative environment we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please get in touch [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!