Connect with KellyOr
We’re looking for a game-changing Head of People, with a successful background within high growth, tech-led environments, to create and lead the people strategy for this hugely successful consumer-facing brand.
If that sounds like you, read on…
With 150 employees, there is an exciting growth journey ahead with the business looking to more than double in size. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced People leader to strategically business partner with an impressive CEO & Exec team and make a tangible impact on the company’s future growth and success.
With our ambitious growth plans, we are thinking about the way our business is forming and committed to putting in place the building blocks to solidify us an employer of choice. We are looking for a truly hands-on Head of People who will seamlessly lead us through that journey and help set our business up for scale.
As a small but growing start-up, we have developed a great dynamic between the founding team and the business and are looking for someone to help us maintain and develop that dynamic as the business grows. Working directly with the Exec team and in particular our CEO, you will work in close partnership to build a culture around personal growth and development.
- Creating and executing the delivery of the People agenda that is aligned with business goals and objectives
- Providing input on the People implications of strategic and operational decisions and plans, acting as an integral member of the leadership team
- Providing counsel, consultation, support and advice to the leadership team on People-related issues
- Working closely with management and employees to improve relationships and increase productivity and retention
- Analysing trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies that span reward, recruitment, development, and recognition
- Driving engagement and retention activities based on continuous employees’ feedback
- Supporting and developing managers in driving a high-performance culture through coaching and facilitating talent review meetings
- Strategic people leader with proven HR generalist experience, able to be proactive, think ahead and future proof an organisation for scale
- Experience operating and driving the People agenda in high growth tech start-up companies that have scaled – seen the successes and challenges of growth and scale
- Experience partnering closely with leadership teams, providing direction on business decision-making, people management, problem solving and performance management
- Proven success meeting exceptionally high commercial standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on, agile environment
- Experience understanding business goals and recommending new approaches and ways of working to drive continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of future-proofed people practices
- Experience creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs, and depth of expertise in organisational design
- Proven knowledge and practical application of HR practices and employment laws
- Growth mindset and experience driving a high-performance culture – encouraging employees to continuously learn and develop
- Comfortable with a complex changing work environment and thinking outside the box even in highly pressured situations
- Hands-on, roll your sleeves up mentality and ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee, ensuring a high level of employee engagement
- Comfortable encouraging debate and brave enough to try new things
- High energy, personable, confident and comfortable in your own skin
To find out more about this opportunity get in touch, I’d love to tell you more:
Talk: 0203 432 9882 / Write: [email protected]