Connect with KellyOr
We are partnered with a truly innovative and hugely successful online consumer tech platform, who are looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Head of People to join their growing team.
Reporting to the COO, this award winning startup are in rapid growth mode and recognise that the time is now to invest in their people as they prepare to scale.
With consistent YoY growth, this high growth tech start-up has doubled it’s team in the last 2 years, with 50 people settling in nicely to their shiny new HQ. With substantial investment funding under their belt to support their ambitious growth plans and continuously improve their platform, the business is on a very exciting journey.
With customers at the very heart of the business and a team truly united by their commitment to delivering an amazing customer experience, they are incredibly proud of their success and the high performing team and growth mindset culture they have nurtured since they launched.
We are looking for a highly motivated People leader to hit the ground running and come armed with heaps of energy, passion and enthusiasm. This is a brand new role and a unique mix of strategic and hands-on work. You will be given a blank canvas to design and deliver a compelling People strategy and take ownership of all things People.
Your focus will be on futureproofing the business for scale and you’ll be driving new initiatives to enhance the culture, improve ways of working and ensure they are attracting the highest calibre talent. This is a broad role encompassing the ownership of the people strategy, talent acquisition, L&D, employee engagement, talent management and diversity & inclusion.
- Proven track record working in a fast-growing startup and know exactly what it takes to build an awesome people function and the challenges we’ll face along the way
- Self starter with a proactive and collaborative working style and strong stakeholder management skills
- Resilient, embrace change and like to challenge the status quo
- Experience creating and building processes to support rapid scaling of people in a high growth, high-performance business
- Understand what it takes to hire great talent and have a strong handle on talent acquisition within tech focused businesses
- Perceptive, with your finger on the ‘’pulse’’ and quickly able to address changes in employee engagement
- Sounds obvious, but you have a passion for people! You’re personable, approachable and act as a future inspirational leader in the business
- Solid understanding of HR theory and know how to apply this to an ever evolving business, so we’re not bound by too much policy
This is an opportunity to drive change and be part of creating something special. Sound exciting? Get in touch to hear more – [email protected]
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regrettably we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant. Thank you for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.