Connect with DaniellaOr
This scaling, SaaS start-up is looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing with a breadth of leadership experience, to head up all marketing and outbound revenue-generating activity, driving the future growth strategy and success of the business. Already working with an impressive portfolio of clients, this person will form part of the Senior Leadership team and will create and execute innovative and ambitious marketing strategies that exceed targets, drive new customer acquisition and result in continued expansion.
A strong people leader you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, planning and direction setting for your team of outbound lead generators and marketeers, helping each person to achieve both individual and team objectives. You’ll also be working at your best when you are leading by example: rolling up your sleeves, getting stuck in, inspiring and energising your team to success.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define the future growth of the brand and business, managing a globally distributed team that spans across paid media, customer comms, design, website development, data analysis and outbound sales development
- Devise and deliver effective integrated performance campaigns to build awareness and drive sales for multiple projects across all areas of the business
- Be an innovator in marketing and continuously bring new ideas to the table from all categories and markets; we want you to explore your ideas and be bold, taking risks when and where you choose
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and optimise across all channels and disciplines
- Develop strategies to generate leads and identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Manage targets and inspire your team to be accountable for traffic, trialists, sign-ups and enterprise leads
- Collaborate with product, content and technical teams with an ‘everything is possible’ attitude to ensure teams are working in unison
- Experience within a fast-growing and disruptive B2B SaaS startup or scaleup, thrives on delivering big business growth objectives
- Significant experience and passion for leading, coaching and developing world class teams across marketing and sales development
- Hands-on approach to tackling strategic marketing activities and a proven track record of setting, delivering and exceeding revenue targets
- Analytically minded, with a strong focus on performance marketing to hit ambitious targets
- Collaborative demeanour – you are an influencer with gravitas and resilience
- Driven individual, motivated by achieving outstanding results with the ability to inspire and communicate effectively at all levels
- Technically astute, people focused leader who has previously worked with or integrated several SaaS/PaaS products in a previous role
You enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment and have the intellectual acumen and EQ to make your mark on the future of this niche market. Working alongside smart and energised people, you will collaborate with a team who truly ‘get’ growth and have impressive plans and the financial backing to support it.
To find out more about this career-defining opportunity get in touch, I’d love to tell you more: Talk: 0203 432 9882 / Write: [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!