We are an award-winning and innovative e-commerce start-up, looking for a digital marketing leader to join our growing team based in our Central London office.
As a key member of the senior management team and reporting directly to our CEO, this is a career-defining opportunity to take full responsibility for our Direct to Consumer core channel and lead and mentor a talented and dynamic cross-functional team across marketing, digital and customer services.
We have big growth expectations for the business and we need someone with the experience and appetite to build the strategy, and to make it happen. You will be laser-focused on driving customer acquisition, customer satisfaction & retention and building customer lifetime value.
What you’ll be leading on:
- Building and executing the strategy to accelerate growth in our D2C channel
- Identifying and prioritising key commercial opportunities in the channel to support the company financial plan
- Leading, motivating and inspiring a cross-functional team of Marketing, Digital & Customer Service Managers
- Act as a key member of the Senior Management team, playing a major part in building and executing the company strategy
- Responsibility for the entire performance of the D2C business – including key metrics and KPI’s; customer lifetime value, customer acquisition and customer satisfaction and retention
- Responsibility for the full digital experience through the hire and direct line management of our Digital Project Manager
- Partnering with our Operations lead to ensure all activity is well planned, coordinated and executed
- Responsibility for managing ideation through to creation
- Gathering feedback from customers and internal teams to bring to market new products and services that deliver value to both the customer and us
- You’re an inspiring leader with outstanding people management and leadership skills
- You’re a digital marketing expert with substantial experience working in e-commerce businesses
- You’re a clear and analytical thinker who loves using data to make decisions and drive actionable insight
- You have strong commercial acumen and intuitive enquiring thinker
- You’re a clear strategic planner, with an ability to execute
- You’re really interested in all marketing technologies with a passion to see how they can improve our business
- You’re hands-on: we’re a start-up so this role requires you to motivate your team and get your hands dirty by getting involved in the day to day
- You have the versatility to manage multi-disciplinary teams
- You’re a natural problem solver
This is a career-defining opportunity for a growth marketing expert to join an exciting start-up and lead them through exponential growth. If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch at [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!