Connect with KellyOr
As Growth Product Manager for this fast-growing online platform which connects communities around the world, you will be responsible for increasing new membership acquisition vie the development and design of new products that provide users with right content at the right time.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you will have full responsibility for creating and testing beautifully crafted products which deliver on the needs of the user and fit tightly with the business needs. You thrive in challenging, delivery driven, fast-paced environments and have the intellectual horsepower and social intelligence to make your mark on future product decisions for this innovative consumer product. Working directly with engineers, researchers and marketing to help bring visions to life!
- Identify product opportunities through research, competitor & consumer analysis and determine the metrics that measure success
- Create and deliver workshops across product, marketing, engineering and data that generate innovative ideas to help drive increased growth outcomes
- Create clear hypotheses for research; establish the baseline, expected impact and communicate how to deliver it. Managing the complete product lifecycle from conception through to launch
- Validate and refine data collected through user research sessions to help identify growth opportunities and deliver projects that capitalise on them
- Build and run Product test scenarios that leave room for creativity and innovation, looking for ways to expand addressable market intel while measuring the success of the product offering
- Use the results of experiments constructively, analysing and learning how to adjust accordingly to achieve the right outcome
- Champion all aspects of the conversion funnel and create roadmaps to hit your goals
You’re an analytical and methodical Product Manager with proven experience in consumer tech and appreciate a fast-paced, all hands-on deck culture, ready to step into a role where no two days will ever look or be the same.
- Understand the value of data knowing how to analyse and use it intelligently, especially in when confronted with ambiguity
- Constantly switched on and thinking about the next new growth features and how to test them
- Hands-on experience, effectively managing a team from idea through to completion, never losing sight of the big picture
- Driving and owning the complete product lifecycle from requirements input through to prioritisation and product release
- Strong communication skills successfully liaising with various stakeholders. Comfortable with fast-paced development cycles, and effectively managing and motivating while under pressure
- Can demonstrate a track record of delivering growth through Product analysis and innovation in your career to date
- Hands-on experience of creating & running A/B, MVT & PVT tests to drive increased conversion rates, with solid knowledge and use of analytics tools such as Mixpanel or Google
- Experience working in a start-up environment, preferably with an online marketplace domain helping to drive growth of new customers
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please get in touch – [email protected]
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regrettably we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant. Thank you for your patience and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.