Connect with KellyOr
We are looking for a strategic Global VP People, with a breadth of international experience within high growth, digital/creative environments, to lead and drive the people function for this hugely successful consumer-facing brand.
With 200 employees across global locations, there is an exciting growth journey ahead with the business looking to more than double in size in the next three years. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced People leader to strategically partner with an impressive CEO & Leadership team and make a tangible impact through building a robust infrastructure for the company’s future global growth and success.
- Developing and applying a global People strategy, reflecting the company values, that contributes to the achievement of business goals and helps the organisation to get the very best from its people
- Transforming, supporting and driving organisational development, including advising on and developing methods to cultivate the company culture as it scales internationally
- Providing leadership to and managing and growing a People and Talent team, supporting them to formulate a strategy that attracts and retains the best talent in the business
- Owning, reviewing and implementing relevant HR policies and practices globally to comply with best practice and legislation whilst maintaining a flexible, innovative performance culture
- Providing high quality and cost-effective support to the business on all People matters and advising on employment legislation where required
- Supporting the leadership team in developing resourcing and succession plans
- International digital/creative sector experience, having worked in high-growth, fast-paced environments with rapidly expanding product and tech teams
- Deep HR generalist experience with a strong focus on Culture, Talent and Organisational Design
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and align them with the People agenda
- Natural leader of people as well as a strong team player; a proven track record of effectively delivering through and developing a People team
- A global citizen, passionate about working across diverse cultures and happy with international travel
- Strong communicator with a logical, credible and inspiring style
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please get in touch – [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!