We are working with an innovative, creative online community and ecommerce site for like-minded individuals and who are looking for an enthusiastic, French-speaking, Head of Ecommerce to join their growing London team.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Director, you will influence all areas of the business and regularly work with the senior management team with strong digital backgrounds.
You will be responsible for directly improving online sales performance, and influencing the broader business, whilst working in a close-knit, entrepreneurial team.
- Constantly making web improvements and leading on conversion optimisation efforts
- Leading the online trading strategy on all domains across the EU and US
- Heading up customer acquisition with a big focus on PPC strategy including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Remarketing
- Continually optimising and developing the SEO strategy
- Analysing commercial data to improve product range performance and customer lifetime value
- Analysis and reporting of all areas of online sales performance
- Management across all digital projects (loyalty scheme, on-site search, pop-up banners)
Skills & Experience:
- Professional working proficiency in French
- Naturally curious, with an analytical mind and the ability to make common-sense theories from an assortment of data sources as well as knowing which level of detail to present, to whom
- Comfortable presenting to senior management and presenting plans for new advances & initiatives to improve online presence and e-sales
- Enthusiastic about digital, with a passion for ecommerce – you’re up to date on all the latest trends, news, articles and blogs and can articulate these to the team
- Highly organised, able to get things done in a small business environment and prioritise opportunities
- Familiar with best practice ecommerce UX, and the common user journeys from click through to sale
- Knowledge of the research techniques of the main digital marketing channels including their fundamental measurements
- Good knowledge surrounding the principles of conversion rate optimisation and user testing
- Intermediate/advanced user of Google Analytics and Excel
- STEM degree preferred
- Experience within an agency or client-side environment
A bit about you:
You are a great communicator and pro-active problem solver with a diligent, can-do attitude. Constantly curious, you focus with laser vision on output and data optimisation, always with an extremely keen eye for detail and an instinctive ability to innovate.
This is a huge chance to play a pivotal role in the shaping of a great digital product and to make your mark on the future of the business, so what are you waiting for? Drop Daniella ([email protected]) a note and we’ll arrange some time for a chat!