We’re partnered with an award-winning games studio driven by creativity and looking to hire an exceptional Director of People & Talent to partner with the Founders and Senior Leadership team, to create and implement their People & Talent Strategy.
We’re looking for a driven, hands-on people leader with a passion for all things people, culture and values. You’ll come armed with bounds of energy, heaps of confidence, and bundles of initiative. You have an adept commercial understanding and the ability to work intricately with senior leaders and teams to build people engagement. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand through experience, what it takes to support an ambitious and growing business.
Working hand in glove with the Founders and SLT, you will quickly become a trusted partner and advisor, taking ownership of enhancing, optimizing, and scaling the people function with a specific focus across the employee journey, talent, culture and brand, reward, performance, engagement and process improvement.
You have solid experience at senior management level, with international exposure in a high growth gaming, creative or technology company. Your leadership abilities are proven and your decision-making skills are second to none. You do what needs to be done, rolling your sleeves up and going above and beyond.
- Solid background in coaching and mentoring leaders in a growing company
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with all levels of employees, including the ability to develop trusted and influential relationships with senior management
- Demonstrated analytical and results-oriented thinking with the ability to think critically and problem solve
- Passion for employee engagement and armed with creative ways to make this a business priority
- Knowledge of total reward strategies and how to build them
- Self-starter with the ability to work with lots of ambiguity and lack of resource
- Demonstrated success building and supporting high growth teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple locations
- Ability to successfully lead projects across multiple functions and locations and prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, project management skills, and an exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and mediation skills
To find out more about this amazing opportunity get in touch, I’d love to tell you more:
Talk: 0203 432 9882 / Write: [email protected]