We’re looking for a heavy hitting Director of Operations that thrives on a challenge and has a passion for building something iconic, that will disrupt an industry, and people’s lives.
We are partnered with a truly innovative e-commerce platform who are on an exciting growth journey having recently secured substantial funding from top tech VC’s.
As a critical member of their newly formed senior leadership team and working directly with the Founders, you will be instrumental in taking the business to the next stage in their journey, and will be tasked with creating, leading and scaling a lean, agile operation to support their ambitious growth plans.
- Develop and implement robust manufacturing, logistics and distribution processes, strategies, and objectives to deliver stellar products to customers
- Translate complex business strategy and operations into a simple, compelling vision to focus the team on a unified goal
- Own operational budget and deliver operational KPI’s, focusing on service metrics, quality, and gross margin and resource planning
- Drive a continuous improvement culture, proactively improving, innovating and developing lean operational processes and systems
- Build, coach and lead a high performing cross functional team capable of achieving world class results
- Experience of delivering, leading and scaling operations in a high-growth environment, ideally in FMCG/food manufacturing
- Experience in managing high performing teams in challenging and fast-moving environments, and ideally exposure within a larger organisation where you have earnt best practice
- Strong inspirational leader, 100% customer and results focused and you’re happiest when you’re ‘getting stuff done’
- Strategic problem solver – always looking for improvements in operational efficiency
- Analytical and data-driven; you love to back up your decisions with hard facts, stats and numbers
- High performing with boundless energy and thrives on collaboration in fast paced environments
If this sounds like you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please get in touch via LinkedIn, or email [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!