We are working with an innovative, creative online community and ecommerce site for like-minded individuals and who are looking for a strategically minded, hands-on Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing London team, responsible for scaling all paid acquisition channels across the businesses multiple high-growth brands.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Director, you will influence all areas of the business, working in a close knit, entrepreneurial team and regularly collaborating with the senior management team with strong digital backgrounds. This is the perfect role for someone ambitious, keen to play an instrumental part in the success of a high-growth scale up.
- Owning all digital marketing activity across paid search and paid social strategy, SEO, display, affiliates and referrals, focusing on customer acquisition
- Managing paid digital agency relationships to ensure successful delivery of paid campaigns
- Achieving agreed performance goals across CPO, CAC and CLTV throughout each market
- Continuously optimising paid digital marketing campaigns & paid landing pages through AB testing and CRO
- Setting budgets for each channel and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance further
- Producing accurate and data-driven weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in digital marketing; in particular, paid search and overseeing SEM activities
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven record growing revenue through bid management, paid search and paid social optimisation
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience within a B2C environment is essential, ideally, within retail, fashion, and craft industry
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- French, German or Spanish are a plus
- STEM degree preferred
- Experience within an agency or client-side environment
A bit about you:
You are a great communicator and pro-active problem solver with a diligent, can-do attitude. Constantly curious, you focus with laser vision on output and data optimisation, always with an extremely keen eye for detail and an instinctive ability to innovate.
This is a huge chance to play a pivotal role in the shaping of a great digital product and to make your mark on the future of the business, so what are you waiting for? Drop Daniella ([email protected]) a note and we’ll arrange some time for a chat!