We’re looking for a high impact Chief Operating Officer, with a breadth of experience in e-commerce logisitics and supply chain, that thrives on a challenge and has a passion for building something iconic, that will not only disrupt an industry but people’s lives.
We are partnered with a truly innovative e-commerce platform who are on an exciting growth journey having recently secured substantial funding from top tech VC’s.
As a critical member of their senior leadership team and working directly with the Founders, you will be an instrumental part of taking the business to the next stage in their journey.
- Contribute to our strategic business plan by setting short-term and long-term goals, driving overall strategy and delivering against KPIs for Operations as well as informing and supporting cross-business priorities
- Work in complementary co-leadership with the CEO/Founder, supporting the development of the business vision and strategy
- Continually improve and develop operations processes to ensure super efficiency and scalability to maximise profitability
- Own the operating budget and manage delivery against key financial milestones
- Lead quarterly business reviews to include presenting business updates & results
- Lead and develop Operations teams – supporting, coaching and motivating to ensure effective day to day execution
- Create a simple and compelling shared team vision for operational success, empowering the team to understand and execute their respective roles
- Work collaboratively and build trusted relationships with all team members and ensure you are a champion for the business and its values and protocols to prevent repeat problems and make our team more efficient
- You have experience of delivering, leading and scaling operations in a high-growth environment, ideally in online & consumer sectors
- You are able to seamlessly run and manage a multifaceted production line and supply chain
- You can translate complex business strategy and operations into a simple, compelling vision to focus a team on a unified goal
- You have experience in managing high performing teams in challenging and fast-moving environments, and ideally exposure within a larger organisation where you have learnt best practice
- You are a strong inspirational leader, 100% customer and results focused and you’re happiest when you’re ‘getting stuff done’
- You are a strategic problem solver – always looking for improvements in operational efficiency
- You are analytical and data-driven; you love to back up your decisions with hard facts, stats and numbers
- You have a positive outlook, boundless energy and thrive on collaboration in agile environments
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!