We’re looking for a successful and highly credible, D2C data-driven, omni-channel marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, who’s ready to bring energy, flair and marketing expertise to this globally scaling business. Full of innovative ideas of how to reach your audience, you’ll immerse yourself in the brand and be eager to deliver from the outset. You will be a pivotal piece of the puzzle, playing a key role in delivering a range of unparalleled integrated marketing campaigns to lead the successful expansion of their digital profile.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define the future growth of the brand and business
- Devise and deliver data-driven effective multi-channel campaigns to build awareness and drive sales for multiple projects across all areas of the business
- Be a vanguard in marketing and continuously bring new ideas to the table from all categories and markets
- Create innovative and engaging propositions, taking them from ideation through to delivery
- Manage marketing budget and optimise across all channels and disciplines including Performance, CRM and analytics, Partnerships, Brand, and PR & Comms
- Develop traditional and online content strategies to generate leads
- Identify key opportunities and then prioritise on the marketing initiatives that will create the most positive point of difference for the brand
- You are a multi-talented consumer marketing marvel; equally as comfortable devising high-level strategy as you are delivering, analysing and juggling first-class campaigns across all channels
- Creativity is in your DNA, and you love to inspire and share your vision with your team
- Customers are at the essence of everything you do, proactively identifying and scoping ways to leverage opportunities and exceed deliverables
- Confident in large matrix structures, with proven ability to able to excel in high growth, ecommerce tech start-ups
- Commercially aware yet always values driven
- Naturally inquisitive, a great storyteller and truly digitally savvy
If this sounds like you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity and your experience, please get in touch via LinkedIn, or email [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!