Connect with KellyOr
This hugely successful online marketplace is embarking on a major growth journey, leading them to a successful exit in years to come. Through the pivot to a fully integrated SaaS platform, they will diversify their portfolio of consumer products and quadruple their revenue.
To support these growth and expansion plans they are looking to hire a customer-obsessed Chief Product Officer. You will bring a depth of C-level experience within SaaS/software businesses and ideally with experience or a very strong understanding of online marketplace/ eCommerce platforms.
You are a passionate digital product innovator with a breadth and depth of experience within fast-paced, agile, tech/digital start-ups/SME’s. You are an inspirational leader with experience leading and motivating high performing product teams, and an expert in senior stakeholder management between product and the wider business, using first-class influencing and collaboration skills.
Based in their London HQ and reporting to an inspirational Founder & CEO, the CPO will be an integral member of the Senior Leadership team and have an opportunity to really make their mark within a forward-thinking, product-led business that’s making a tangible impact on the lives of millions.
- Communicating product vision and strategy – responsibility for the digital product vision and strategy, creating and executing on the overall product roadmap
- Product development – Manage and refine the business release process, integrating development delivery and cross-functional activity to deliver products to market
- Market and competitor analysis – follow market and sector trends as well as competitor activity to maintain a competitive as well as first-mover advantage
- Team Management – Lead, grow and mentor an engaged product team, setting clear expectations on contribution and goals
- Commercials – ensure products built are commercial and deliver positive ROI to the business; bring pragmatism and a focus on numbers to the product team. Manage overall product budget
- Collaboration – Work closely with all functions, including Marketing, Tech, Sales and Customer Success to drive the product portfolio and increase customer awareness and acquisition
- A customer-centric Product professional; passionate about technology and solving real problems
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS/software products, ideally with experience in online marketplace/eCommerce, and valuable insights around what innovation is required to support the business in the future
- Comfortable in different environments, having learned best practice processes within both corporate, SME and start-up environments
- Adept at ensuring that the DNA of the product runs from the vision through to execution, and ensuring consistency and simplicity at all times
- Able to think laterally – from the small detail to long-term strategy
- You have exceptional leadership skills and an aptitude for working, coaching and mentoring members of your own team as well as others
- You enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment and have the intellectual acumen and conceptual horsepower to make your mark on the future of this ambitious and innovative leader
The Package: c. £170 – 200k ++ package
To find out more about this career-defining opportunity get in touch, I’d love to tell you more: Talk: 0203 432 9882 / Write: [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!