Connect with KellyOr
Following a period of exciting growth, this hugely successfully online platform is looking to hire a customer centric Chief Growth Officer to join their Board and Leadership team and deliver against ambitious acquisition and retention targets that will significantly increase their revenue and secure them as a brand of choice. You will bring a depth of C-level experience within high growth, online marketplace/eCommerce platforms, able to develop and deliver a compelling business growth strategy and build, lead and coach world class teams across marketing, sales and customer success.
- Create, implement and drive multi-channel marketing and growth strategies to increase acquisition, retention and engagement of B2B and B2C customers
- Full P&L ownership, effectively managing marketing spend in line with the growth and business strategy
- Identify, analyse and secure new B2B commercial opportunities
- Be a customer champion, focusing on optimising existing relationships, as well as spearheading robust data-driven initiatives to grow overall reach and optimise each stage of the customer journey
- Performance focused, continually iterating new acquisition growth strategies across the marketing mix
- Hire, manage and nurture a high performing, cross functional team, encouraging collaboration, creativity and innovation
- Maintain constant awareness of market positioning amongst competitors, using data and insight to suggest creative and bold ways to improve the brand proposition within the market
You are a senior level executive with a proven track record of success in high growth, online marketplaces or dual-sided businesses, with the agility and experience to take this brand to the next level of evolution.
- Proven experience operating as part of the C-Suite/Board
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, able to coordinate multi-channel marketing strategies to increase awareness amongst a key target market
- Commercial excellence and results oriented with previous experience of full P&L ownership and managing large budgets
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to influence senior stakeholders to secure partnerships
- Customer and performance obsessed, the customer experience is at the heart of every decision
- Previous experience working across multiple market verticals
- Entrepreneurial, thriving in fast paced environments, willing and able to be hands on where necessary whilst driving the longer-term strategy
- Respected leader, able to inspire and nurture cross functional teams
The Package: Up to c.£180k base ++ package
To find out more about this career-defining opportunity get in touch, I’d love to tell you more: Talk: 0203 432 9882 / Write: [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria we’ve outlined above. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, sadly we’re not able to respond to each individual applicant; it can sometimes take a few days for us to review applications so thanks for being patient and we’ll be sure to get in touch if we’re keen to take your application further.
JD & Co is passionate about championing diversity and challenging unconscious bias, and treat each application carefully. Thank you for your interest and please follow our page for further updates!