We are JD&Co; a leading people consultancy in Europe, working with brave, disruptive start-ups and innovators in the tech, social and digital space, and we’re looking for an ambitious Project Coordinator to join our expanding team. You will be based at our home hub in Ascot, where we have created a home from home environment, lounge areas and a fun, friendly non-salesy team vibe. Now and again, you might be asked to come and work in our edgy, London offices in Covent Garden, too!
We are renowned for delivering rigorous results ethically, honestly and transparently, and we are truly passionate about pioneering leading talent solutions, leading us to find and work with some of the most gifted and informed people of today. Using our collective expertise, no challenge is too big, and no idea is ignored as we strive to provide honest and enlightened appraisals.
So, what will you be doing every day?
- You will be involved in diverse projects with lots of clients from the off, and will quickly be managing your own time and workload
- Lots of diary management and interview coordination, and don’t worry, we’ll teach you all about this so you’ll become a diary ninja!
- Data honing and management
- Team coordination
In your tool kit, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 6 months + of full time professional experience in an office environment preferably, within an admin/project or support role
- Exceptional written and communication skills; you probably studied something essay-based at University and you’re used to editing and crafting lovely pieces of writing
- Socially intelligent and happy to help: we work collaboratively every day and need another team player
- Hawk eye attention to detail
- Fiercely organised
- Hungry to succeed and incredibly focused
- Committed to excellent customer service
- An interest in social media, tech, marketing and most importantly, people
We can’t wait to hear from you!