Having recently closed an impressive Series B round of investment from various well-known London VCs, this powerful Data Intelligence platform are looking for an ambitious and creative Head of Product to define a Product roadmap that will propel the business forwards: taking them from a promising start-up to a globally recognised, cutting edge software product. Your key aim will be to identify dynamic capabilities and product opportunities, by taking a leading role in building and enhancing a suite of B2B web and mobile products. Reporting directly into the CEO and founder, you will work seamlessly with the rest of the senior team and work towards building out a best-in-class Product function over the next 12 months.
As the Head of Product, you will have full responsibility for creating beautifully crafted products which deliver on the needs of users and fit tightly with market needs. Driven by your passion for bringing digital products to life, you must possess a blend of business and technical expertise, be able to see the big picture as well as have a good eye for detail, and the confidence to make vision into reality. You will enjoy spending time understanding customer problems, and working directly with UX, marketing, tech and sales teams both internally and externally, to get products and features live.
- Collecting, validating and refining requirements from across the business and customer base
- Working with internal stakeholders to maintain a prioritized roadmap of features and technical enhancements
- Helping create detailed specifications (in collaboration with the UX and tech leads)
- Guiding features through development and QA, and into production
- Finding ways to measure the success of the products, through the collection of usage metrics or user research
- Championing products internally and creating passionate advocates within the businessA bit about you:
A bit about you:
You have been doing this a while and are a true Product leader, looking for something exciting and a great team to spar with. You have a passion for next gen tech and building new, innovative platforms, and you truly appreciate and thrive within fast paced, hands-on-deck working environments.
- 5+ years of software product management experience, or experience in comparable roles
- Longer experience of digital product development, possibly coming from a Business Analysis, Development or Product Design role.
- Hands-on experience of developing using scrum
- Deep understanding of building products for the web
- Experience in working hand-in-hand with multi-discipline teams, including UX design, hard-core engineering, QA and release functions
- Ideally experience of both B2B and B2C products
- An appreciation of native mobile app development, especially Android and iOS
Most of all, you’re a team player. We’re looking for someone to join one of the most inclusive, supportive and ambitious teams in tech, and your outlook and attitude must be sunny, upbeat and collaborative.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to find out more, please get in touch at email@example.com