This high-growth, niche, e-commerce start-up is looking for a dynamic Head of B2B Sales & Marketing with a breadth and depth of leadership experience, to lead on all B2B revenue-generating activity and drive the future growth, strategy and success of the business.
As Head of B2B Sales & Marketing and reporting to an impressive CEO, you will work as part of the Senior Management team and bring with you the very best practice in sales leadership, process and infrastructure. This is an integral role for the business, creating and executing innovative and ambitious sales and marketing strategies that exceed ambitious targets and result in phenomenal growth and success over the next 12 months.
Strong planning, confidence in setting direction and comfortable being hands-on are things which will see the team achieve more success – most importantly this role will require you to provide strong management and people leadership to the B2B sales, marketing and customer success teams, coaching and mentoring each person to help them achieve both their individual and team objectives.
- Breadth and depth of leadership experience within a fast-growing and disruptive B2B business, who thrives on owning and delivering ambitious business growth objectives
- Significant experience leading and motivating world class teams across sales, marketing and/or customer success
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical and strategic sales activities and a proven track record of delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals, including strategic long-term partnerships, for digital or FMCG companies
- Ability to significantly reduce the sales cycle time and proven success in forming and explaining a process
- Collaborative demeanour – you are an influencer with gravitas and resilience
- Driven individual, motivated by achieving outstanding results
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
We’re looking for a driven, credible and people focused leader to own and drive our B2B business and scale the department as we continue to grow. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced commercial leader with impressive management skills and the ambition and ability to progress into a General Manager role within 18 months.
You enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment and have the intellectual acumen and social intelligence to make your mark on the future of this niche market. Working alongside smart and energised people, you will collaborate with a team who truly ‘get’ growth and have ambitious plans and the financial backing to support it.